GENERAL MANAGER REQUIRED
Stunning Restaurant & Bar/Gastro pub/Restaurant operation
Close to Leyburn, Richmond - North Yorkhire
Salary: Up to £28,000 + Bonus & Benefits and also potential live-in for a period of time for those relocating
My client is a quality operator with a stunning growing portfolio of quality operations & is looking for a strong General Manager to run their multi-faceted operation close to Leyburn, Richmond - North Yorkshire
The operation itself has 90 covers with 60 inside and the rest in outside seating which is very busy in the summer. Due to its enviable location it has a captive audience & is extremely busy in season, but is a little quieter midweek during the winter months.
The operation has been refurbished to a very high standard and serves an array of good quality wholesome locally-sourced dishes as well as great beers, wines & spirits. Whether you are there for a tasty lunch or a sumptuous evening meal or are visiting the operation for a special occasion, the operation has something for everyone & all ages.
* Strong General Manager from a Gastro Pub or good quality restaurant/bar operation or a Food & Beverage Manager from a busy quality hotel background
* The role would suit someone from an independent gastro pub background or a mixture of independent & quality branded gastro pubs or restaurants
* The ability to take full responsibility for running the whole food & beverage side
* The ability to manage, lead, motivate & train a team
* Committed to providing the highest standards of customer service
* Strong back of house skills - P & L accountable with a commitment to delivering GPs, controlling stock etc
* Strong personality - professional but also a great host with the ability to speak to customers at all levels and to promote your business in the best possible way to increase trade
* The ability to drive business focusing on driving trade at quieter times and also specific times of the year
* Hands-on & self-motivated - happy to get stuck in where necessary
* Happy to be involved in all areas of the business - from cellar to bar to restaurant 7 any events that are being held
* Personal Licence holder
* Full driving licence
Salary Package: The starting salary is up to around £28,000 depending on experience. There is also a fantastic bonus & holiday package.
There is also potential live-in for a period of time for those relocating.
The company are constantly expanding their 5 star operations and there are great promotional prospects for anyone joining them !!
If you have the relevant experience and are looking to run a stunning operation in a beautiful location, working for a great company then please send your CV in word format.
For other opportunities please see our website www.heskethjames.co.uk
What Our Clients Say
Really looking forward to working in partnership with the team at Hesketh James.
Faye Kelly - General Manager (Ickworth Hotel)
No doubt HJ will be a major success and look forward to working with you.
Robin Ford – Operations Director
Paul Bayliss MBE - General Manager
James Mills - Baxter Storey
We would not hesitate to recommend their services.