Role: Business Development Manager
Our client, a cool, high-end multifaceted operation is looking for a highly-experienced, hands-on and passionate Business Development Manager with strong B2B and B2C experience to join their friendly and well-established team. The venue is an already established fun yet sylish branded bar & leisure company serving freshly cooked dishes and an array of wines & beers whilst providing a fun and entertaining environment for its guests as well as great service. With a small group of venues, the company are constantly refurbishing and uplifting their current offering whilst growing and developing new sites in exciting locations with a plan to open at least one new site every 12 months!
As Business Development Manager you will be a natural people person, well-presented, confident, with a strong passion for maximising sales opportunities across the Manchester operation, proactively increasing incremental and new business. Actively sourcing, researching contacts and generating new business, creating strong relations with customers, achieving and exceeding targeted sales growth.
* Solid Business Development Manager experience with strong B2B and B2C experience
* A great personality - fun, passionate, charismatic, enthusiastic, people-focused and adaptable to all personalities.
* A strong experience of generating new leads, contacts and networ
* A great corporate network oand knowledge of the manchester network
* Strong organisational skills, time management and attention to detail
* Some financial knowledge (GPs, revenue, quality/portion control) or at least a knowledge of the impact it has on the business
* A great communicator - excellent at developing relationships with the kitchen team, front of house team, senior management and others involved
Should you be successful, you will benefit from:
* A fantastic salary and great employer
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Really nice environment
This is a quality company with an excellent reputation and offers great scope for future development.
In order to ensure your enquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please send in an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae in a Word Document format