General Manager - Premium Restaurant
Birmingham City Centre
Up to £60,000 per annum
** Fantastic opportunity - General Manager - impressive city centre restaurant **
An exciting opportunity has arisen to take the lead of a stunning and stylish city centre restaurant and bar.
Premium fresh food concept, an established brand with an excellent reputation.
* Manage the daily operation of an extensive bar & restaurant concept
• Managing, inspire and lead a large team
• Ensure the highest standards of service and cleanliness
* Be an ambassador for the brand
• Create a positive working environment and being a leader and mediator of your team
• Be competent with all company policies including banking, stock management employee records and Health and Safety documentation and to be responsible for company monies
Have a strong and committed background as a GM in premium Restaurant venues
• Be a sales focused with good knowledge of budgets and sales forecasts
• Be customer focused and a have a natural flair with people
• Have strong management experience, especially in controlling costs, stock, achieving GPs and bottom line profit
* Be very confident with a P&L
* Have experience in a branded working environment
• Show initiative and have a proven track record of driving a business forwards and achieving goals
• What's on offer
- An excellent salary: Up to £60k Plus an attractive Bonus
- The opportunity to achieve external qualifications and industry recognised certifications.
• Progression and development
• Mobile phone
• Staff discounts
In order to ensure your enquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this role does not fully match your needs, please visit our website for similar opportunities
Hesketh James is acting as a recruitment agent in relation to this vacancy
What Our Clients Say
Really looking forward to working in partnership with the team at Hesketh James.
Faye Kelly - General Manager (Ickworth Hotel)
No doubt HJ will be a major success and look forward to working with you.
Robin Ford – Operations Director
Paul Bayliss MBE - General Manager
James Mills - Baxter Storey
We would not hesitate to recommend their services.
Alex Bullough | Recruitment and Training Manager
Linda Miles – Director of Operations