Bar Staff/Waiting On Staff - Urgently Required
Hesketh James Hospitality Recruitment are based in the heart of Manchester City Centre.
We are looking for experienced bar staff/FOH staff with positive ‘can do’ attitude, who is reliable and has a great passion for customer service.
Working for HJ you gain access to some of Manchester’s best venues, restaurants & bars.
- Great personality
- Motivated & Reliable
- Flexible to work in various venues across Manchester
- A team player
- Committed to great customer service
The ideal candidate will preferably have previous bar/FOH experience, excellent customer care and social skill.
- Pay you a minimum of £8.21 per hour
- Weekly paid
- Holiday Pay
- HJ Heroes scheme - we recognise and reward your hard work
- Discounted gym memberships and other benefits
- Working at fantastic venues & stadiums
- Supporting charity events
If you would like to discuss this opportunity with a member of the HJ team - please feel free to drop us a line on 0161 694 9611.
What Our Clients Say
Really looking forward to working in partnership with the team at Hesketh James.
Faye Kelly - General Manager (Ickworth Hotel)
No doubt HJ will be a major success and look forward to working with you.
Robin Ford – Operations Director
Paul Bayliss MBE - General Manager
James Mills - Baxter Storey
We would not hesitate to recommend their services.
Alex Bullough | Recruitment and Training Manager
Linda Miles – Director of Operations