We are recruiting a General Manager for a high-quality contemporary fresh food restaurant.
This is a fantastic role for a driven and autonomous Restaurant General Manager to take on a new and exciting challenge.
The role will encompass the day to day operational management of a fantastic restaurant operation which has a strong reputation for high quality food and service in the premium casual dining sector.
The ideal candidate will have a natural flair for hospitality, with confidence managing large teams and high-quality operations.
The role is service focused and the General Manager will be the face of the business whilst also having the ability to develop the business further with involvement in the marketing strategy and driving sales, including networking in the community and with other local businesses.
We are looking for an experienced General Manager who has good knowledge of financials and business controls as well as the drive and entrepreneurial ability to develop the business further as expansion plans are in place for another venture close by.
* As General Manager you will manage the day to day operation of this high-quality fresh food premium casual dining operation
* You will ensure the restaurant is running efficiently and cost effectively with a focus on financials and business controls
* Recruit, train, manage, inspire and develop your team to the highest standards
* Be heavily involved in the marketing and sales aspect of the business, along with assisting in future expansion plans
* General Manager experience of managing of a quality restaurant operation
Personal attributes required for this role:
Salary bracket: Up to £40,000 (dependent on candidate experience)
Should you be successful, you will benefit from:
* A completive salary (plus bonus package)
* An opportunity to develop a business further and bring your own ideas to the table
* An exciting new challenge
* Be a part of fun, driven, passionate team and business
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted for interview
Hesketh James Recruitment are the managing agent for this role on behalf of the client
What Our Clients Say
Really looking forward to working in partnership with the team at Hesketh James.
Faye Kelly - General Manager (Ickworth Hotel)
No doubt HJ will be a major success and look forward to working with you.
Robin Ford – Operations Director
Paul Bayliss MBE - General Manager
James Mills - Baxter Storey
We would not hesitate to recommend their services.
Alex Bullough | Recruitment and Training Manager
Linda Miles – Director of Operations